To get motivated and stay motivated is not as difficult as it may seem. It just takes discipline. Letís look at the thing that you should do in order to get motivated and stay motivated.
First, letís take a look at what motivation really is.
Now letís look at what you can actually do to get motivated and stay that way:
1. Start with visualizing your future success and model the feelings youíll experience when you achieve it
2. Mentally walk the path towards this success and base your feelings at different milestones on the way
3. Assign a high priority to each task that you must achieve which will give each task a priority in your mind
4. Set a target for the amount of work you will do each day toward your goals
5. Visualize the desired outcome: Create a picture of what the desired outcome will look like, and have this vision in your mind at all times
6. Set milestones of the things you like to do and the things that you are good at
7. Use visual indicators to monitor progress and complete the task
8. Give yourself affirmations to remind yourself of how capable you are at reaching your goals
9. Watch movies that inspire you to get motivated
10. Listen to music that motivates you
11. If you work better with competition, make a deal with a friend or family member to compete for the goal, e.g. who gets there first! It can be hypothetical and doesnít necessarily have to be for real
12. Get help and support from people around you or from a professional in the field for example a personal trainer, finance manager etc.
13. Define your own version of success, donít let others define success for you
14. Ignore any negative influences or responses to your efforts
15. Make a conscious effort to do better than you have ever done in the past
16. Focus on the positive achievements and not the negatives
17. Share your successes with others as this will keep you focused and help you voice your accomplishments which will realize your achievements for you
18. Acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and work on them both
19. Train yourself to finish what you start by refusing to quit until you are done
20. Donít be afraid to make mistakes and donít punish yourself for making them
Apply these twenty tips and you will have no problem to get motivated and more importantly, STAY motivated!
100 Day Challenge!
© 2016 About-Goal-Setting.com